It’s an unfortunate fact that if you use IT equipment - no matter what the make or operating system - sometimes it stops working in the way you need it to.
What can we do to help you?
If your IT equipment suddenly develops a problem we can arrange to get to you rapidly to get you working again. We will look at what might have caused the problem and advise you how to avoid its recurrence.
As prevention is invariably better than cure, we prefer to have a long-term agreement with our clients which involves:
- Regular maintenance of hardware, ensuring that the hardware is unlikely to break
- Regular maintenance of software, ensuring that it is up to date with and security and reliability fixes required (not all fixes automatically as, in our experience, this can cause problems). This is usually done remotely to minimise costs.
- Secure remote monitoring of clients’ systems to ensure they are working as required and get early warning of potential problems. This also helps minimise costs.
- We get to know you and your business, the way you prefer to work and which aspects of your system’s operation are important to you. This also allows us to suggest ways in which you can make more efficient use of your current system and what changes may make a big difference - for a small investment.
- Ensuring your system is as secure as it needs to be. “IT governance” is an important issue these days, even for small companies, and we can supply documents which illustrate “best practice” in this respect. This includes Acceptable Use Policies, Company Backup Procedures, Disaster Recovery Procedures etc. These are generic documents which are customisable for a relatively low fee.